The Bertie project [sound recording] / Alexander McCall Smith.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burroughs-Saden Main - Bridgeport||TCD MCCALL SMITH (Text to phone)||34000076240142||Adult Fiction CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501949210
- Physical Description: 8 sound discs (9 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, p2017.
|General Note:|| Title from container.
In container (17 cm.).
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Robert Ian Mackenzie.
|Summary, etc.:|| Bertie's mother Irene returns from the Middle East to discover that, in her absence, her son has been exposed to the worst of evils--television shows, ice cream parlors, and even unsanctioned art at the National Portrait Gallery. Her wrath descends on Bertie's long-suffering father, Stuart. But Stuart has found a reason to spend more time outside of the house and seems to have a new spring in his step. What does this mean for the residents of 44 Scotland Street?
Search for related items by subject
44 Scotland Street (Edinburgh, Scotland : Imaginary place) >
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Edinburgh (Scotland) > Social life and customs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A 44 Scotland Street novel
- McCall Smith, Alexander, 1948- 44 Scotland Street series (Recorded Books, Inc.)