Full black : a thriller / Brad Thor.
View other formats and editions
- 54 of 56 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bridgeport Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Black Rock Branch - Bridgeport||FIC THOR (Text to phone)||34000080309552||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|North Branch - Bridgeport||FIC THOR (Text to phone)||34000080309560||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416586616 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 141658661X (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 382 p. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st Atria Books hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2011.
In the wake of a former U.S. President's appointment to the United Nations, counterterrorism operative Scot Harvath is wrongly implicated for a string of national emergencies and assassinations, a situation that forces him to race against time to uncover the real culprit.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Harvath, Scot (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Terrorism > Prevention > Fiction.
Harvath, Scot (Fictional character) > Fiction.