The grief recovery handbook : the action program for moving beyond death, divorce, and other losses including health career, and faith / John W. James and Russell Friedman.
View other formats and editions
- 2 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burroughs-Saden Main - Bridgeport||155.93 JAMES (Text to phone)||34000151220258||Adult New Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0061686077 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780061686078 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xvi, 208 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Collins Living, c2009.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Part 1 Seeing the Problem -- Part 2 Preparing for Change: Starting to Recover -- Part 3 Finding the Solution -- Part 4 More on Choices and Other Losses.
Presents a step-by-step program for recovering from loss, discussing the concepts of grief and recovery, the extent to which people are prepared to deal with loss, and the active decision to recover.
Search for related items by subject
Bereavement > Psychological aspects.