Order to kill : a Mitch Rapp novel / by Kyle Mills.
- ISBN: 1476783497 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781476783499 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781476783499 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1476783497 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 424 pages ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2016
Mitch Rapp is used to winning. But now the CIA operative finds himself chasing false leads from continent to continent in an effort to keep nukes from falling into the hands of terrorists. Together with friend and colleague Scott Coleman, Rapp struggles to prevent the loss of these lethal weapons, and soon it becomes alarmingly clear that forces in Moscow are hell-bent on fomenting even more chaos and turmoil in the Middle East. Rapp must go deep into Russian territory, posing as an American ISIS recruit, to stop a plan much more dangerous and insidious than he ever expected.
Search for related items by subject
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Black Rock Branch - Bridgeport||PB NF FLYNN (Text)||34000081225476||Adult Paperback||Available||-|
|Burroughs-Saden Main - Bridgeport||PB FLYNN (Text)||34000081225484||Adult Paperback||Available||-|
|North Branch - Bridgeport||PB FLYNN (Text)||34000081225492||Adult Paperback||Available||-|