Never let you go [electronic resource].
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781504720069 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1504720067 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (12hr., 48 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc. , 2017. [United States]: Blackstone Audio, Inc. , 2017.
- Distributor: Made available through hoopla
|Restrictions on Access Note:||
Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Rachel Fulginiti and Caitlin Davies.|
|Summary, etc.:||A stunning and thrilling novel from New York Times bestselling author Chevy Stevens... The author of Still Missing targets her readers with a novel that hits all the notes they have come to expect from her-and ratchets up the stakes even more. Lindsey Nash is starting over with her new life after leaving her abusive ex-husband who was sent to jail. She has her own business and is raising her teenage daughter who needs her now more than ever. When her husband is finally released, Lindsey believes she has cut all ties. There is no way he can ever find her and her daughter again. But she gets the sense that someone is watching her, tracking her every move. Her new boyfriend is threatened. Her home is invaded. Even her daughter is shadowed. Lindsey is convinced it's her ex-husband, even though he claims he is a different person and doesn't want to do her any harm. But can he really change? Is the one who wants her dead even closer to home than she thought?|
|System Details Note:||
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Stalking victims Fiction
Abused women Fiction