The perfect horse : the daring rescue of horses kidnapped by Hitler / Elizabeth Letts.
- ISBN: 0525644768
- ISBN: 9780525644767 (glb)
- ISBN: 0525644741
- ISBN: 9780525644743 (hc)
- ISBN: 9780525644743 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0525644741 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780525644767 (glued library binding)
- ISBN: 0525644768 (glued library binding)
- Physical Description: xvii, 253 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Delacorte Press edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
"Adapted for young people."
"This work is based on The Perfect Horse : The Daring U.S. Mission to Rescue the Priceless Stallions Kidnapped by the Nazis, copyright 2016 by Elizabeth Letts."
"Originally published in hardcover in the United States by Ballantine Books, an imprint of Random House, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, New York in 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 231-242) and index.
American soldiers, aided by an Austrian colonel who was both an Olympian and a trainer of Lipizzaners, attempt to kidnap horses that had been taken by Nazis "for the glorification of the Third Reich" and smuggle them to safety.-- Provided by Publsiher.
Search for related items by subject