Camp Murderface / Josh Berk & Saundra Mitchell.
- ISBN: 9780062871633
- ISBN: 0062871633
- Physical Description: 339 pages : map ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
The year: 1983. The place: Ohio. The camp: Scary as heck. Camp Sweetwater is finally reopening, three decades after it mysteriously shut down. Campers Corryn Quinn and Tez Jones have each had more than enough of their regular lives--they're so ready to take their summer at Sweetwater by storm. But before they can so much as toast one marshmallow, strange happenings start...happening. Can they survive the summer? Or will Camp Sweetwater shut down for good this time--with them inside?
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Camps > Juvenile fiction.
Summer > Juvenile fiction.
Haunted places > Juvenile fiction.
Camps > Fiction.
Summer > Fiction.
Haunted places > Fiction.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Black Rock Branch - Bridgeport||J BERK (Text)||34000151409976||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|