55 steps / producers, Lesley Bruce-Neary, Anita Elsani, Sara Risher, Mark Bruce Rosin, Laurie Shearing ; writer, Mark Bruce Rosin ; director, Billie August.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (114 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
Title from web page.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
Wide screen (16x9, 2.39:1).
Produced on recordable (DVD-R or DVD+R) media.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Hilary Swank, Helena Bonham Carter, Jeffrey Tambor.
Based on the inspiring true story of an outrageous and smart Eleanor Riese, a patient in a psychiatric hospital where she's been mistreated, and her attorney, a patients' rights lawyer, Colette Hughes.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: PG-13; for some thematic elements/disturbing images.
|System Details Note:||
DVD-R, wide screen (16x9, 2.39:1); 5.1 Dolby digital.
English dialogue; French and Spanish subtitles, English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Reise, Eleanor > Drama.
Psychotherapy patients > Drama.
Patients > Legal status, laws, etc. > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 17 of 17 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.