Magic max / Silver Linings Pictures ; screenplay by Wayne Mitchell, Kathryn Dahlstrom, and Mark Cramer ; director, James D. Fields.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (97 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [El Segundo, CA] : Gravitas Ventures, 
Title from disc surface.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Sally Kirkland, Ivan Sergei, Barry Corbin.
After a tragic loss of both parents, eleven-year-old Tim Hart is forced to live with his immensely immature Uncle Max, a second rate magician.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen, Dolby digital 5.1 surround, all regions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Drama.
Uncles > Drama.
Magicians > Drama.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.