How can I wait? (when there's a treat on my plate) / by Dan Graham ; illustrated by Teresa Martinez.
- ISBN: 1433832267 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781433832260 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781433832260
- ISBN: 1433832267
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: Washington : Magination Press, 2021.
As twins Dell and Pete face a series of choices, such as indulging in a sweet treat now rather than enjoying ice cream later with teammates, Dell shares some tips for resisting temptation. Includes note to parents and caregivers about improving self-control.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 4-8. Magination Press.
Grades K-1. Magination Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories in rhyme.
Self-control > Fiction.
Patience > Fiction.
Brothers > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|North Branch - Bridgeport||jj GRAHAM (Text)||34000076454776||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|