A game of fear : an Inspector Ian Rutledge mystery / Charles Todd.
- ISBN: 9780062905598
- ISBN: 0062905597
- Physical Description: x, 307 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
"Scotland Yard's Ian Rutledge is faced with his most perplexing case yet: a murder with no body, and a killer who can only be a ghost"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rutledge, Ian (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > England > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Essex (England) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 53 of 56 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 56 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burroughs-Saden Main - Bridgeport||MYS TODD (Text)||34000151310034||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
|East Side Branch - Bridgeport||MYS TODD (Text)||34000151310026||Adult Mystery||Available||-|
|North Branch - Bridgeport||MYS TODD (Text)||34000151328051||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|