The boy with a bird in his chest : a novel / Emme Lund.
- ISBN: 1982171936 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781982171933 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781982171933
- ISBN: 1982171936
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Boks, 2022.
""A modern coming-of-age full of love, desperation, heartache, and magic" (Andrew Sean Greer, Pulitzer Prize-winning author) about "the ways in which family, grief, love, queerness, and vulnerability all intersect" (Kristen Arnett, New York Times bestselling author). Perfect for fans of The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Thirty Names of Night"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
- 11 of 15 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.