The big dark sky / Dean Koontz.
- ISBN: 9781542019927
- ISBN: 1542019923
- Physical Description: 381 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Seattle : Thomas & Mercer, 2022.
Drawn to a Montana homestead and to a strange childhood companion she'd long forgotten, Joanna Chase and others converge on this remote ranch where a madman lurks with a vision to save the future through murder, forcing them all to come together to save themselves--and humanity.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ranches > Montana > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Montana > Fiction.
- 12 of 51 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 22 current holds with 51 total copies.