Princess Diana / [text: Claire L'Hoër ; illustrations: Bruno Wennagel].
- ISBN: 9781250168900
- ISBN: 1250168902
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations, map ; 15 x 19 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2019.
Originally published in France in 2018 by Quelle Histoire, Paris.
Learn how British royal and activist Princess Diana became the "People's Princess," remaining forever memorialized in the hearts of people in England and around the world.
Translated from the French.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Diana, Princess of Wales, 1961-1997 > Juvenile literature.
Princesses > Great Britain > Biography > Juvenile literature.
Diana, Princess of Wales, 1961-1997.
Women > Biography.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.