Uncharted / director, Ruben Fleischer.
- ISBN: 6318732551 : DVD
- ISBN: 9786318732550 : DVD
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (116 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: [English/French/Spanish version]
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 
Title from sell sheet.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
Wide screen (2.39).
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Tom Holland, Mark Wahlberg, Antonio Banderas, Sophia Ali.
Street-smart Nathan Drake is recruited by seasoned treasure hunter Victor "Sully" Sullivan to recover a fortune amassed by Ferdinand Magellan and lost 500 years ago by the House of Moncada. What starts as a heist job for the duo becomes a globe-trotting, white-knuckle race to reach the prize before the ruthless Santiago Moncada, who believes he and his family are the rightful heirs. If Nate and Sully can decipher the clues and solve one of the world's oldest mysteries, they stand to find $5 billion in treasure and perhaps even Nate's long-lost brother...but only if they can learn to work together.
|Target Audience Note:||
Rating: PG-13; for violence/action and language.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, wide screen (2.39); 5.1 Dolby digital.
English, French or Spanish dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Treasure hunting > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Science fiction films.
- 32 of 44 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 44 total copies.