The last chairlift : a novel / John Irving.
- ISBN: 1501189271
- ISBN: 9781501189272
- Physical Description: 891 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2022.
Growing up in a family that defies conventions and evades questions concerning the eventful past, Adam goes to Aspen, where he was conceived, to learn the truth about his mother, a former slalom skier and ski instructor, and meets some ghosts, which are not the first or the last ones he sees.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Authors > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Spirits > Fiction.
Exeter (N.H.) > Fiction.
Aspen (Colo.) > Fiction.
- 16 of 59 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 3 copies available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 39 current holds with 59 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burroughs-Saden Main - Bridgeport||FIC IRVING (Text)||34000151357977||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|
|East Side Branch - Bridgeport||FIC IRVING (Text)||34000151357985||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|
|North Branch - Bridgeport||FIC IRVING (Text)||34000151357993||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||12/05/2022|