Dune. The heir of Caladan / Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson.
- ISBN: 9781250765161
- ISBN: 1250765161
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2022.
"In Dune: The Heir of Caladan, the climactic novel in the Caladan trilogy by New York Times bestselling authors Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson, we step into the shoes of Paul Atreides. A not yet a man in years, he is about to enter a world he could never have imagined. The story that began with Duke Leto Atreides's rise to power, then continued with the consequences of Lady Jessica's betrayal, will now conclude with Paul becoming the leader that he needs to be on the way to his pivotal role as Muad'Dib. Any Dune fan will devour this tale of a legend coming into his own"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 8 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.