How you grow wings / Rimma Onoseta.
- ISBN: 9781643751917
- ISBN: 1643751913
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: Chapel Hill, North Carolina : Algonquin Young Readers, 2022.
Sisters Cheta and Zam's paths to break free of their oppressive home diverge wildly--one moves into an aunt's luxurious home and the other struggles to survive on her wits alone--and when they finally reunite, Zam realizes how far Cheta has fallen, leaving Cheta's fate in Zam's hands.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14 and up. Algonquin Young Readers.
Grades 10-12. Algonquin Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Wealth > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Family life > Nigeria > Fiction.
Nigeria > Fiction.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Beardsley Branch - Bridgeport||YA ONOSETA (Text)||34000151365442||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|