Small town vanishing / Nicole Helm.
- ISBN: 9781335582256
- ISBN: 1335582258
- Physical Description: 251 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto : Harlequin Enterprises ULC, 2022.
- Copyright: ©2022
"He had a knack for finding things...even if they wanted to stay lost. Rancher Brody Thompson's an expert at finding things, even in the wild and remote Wyoming landscape he's just begun to call home. So when Kate Phillips asks for Brody's help in solving her father's decade-old disappearance, he's intrigued. But then the former soldier is run off the road with the enigmatic Kate and it's clear that there's a steep price to pay for uncovering the truth..." --Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
|Genre:||Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.