Evergreen / Matthew Cordell.
- ISBN: 1250317177
- ISBN: 9781250317179
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
To deliver her mother's delicious soup to her sick Granny Oak, Evergreen the squirrel must face her fears and make the journey, during which she meets other forest dwellers, including some who want to get their hands on her soup!
Search for related items by subject
- 32 of 44 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 1 current hold with 44 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burroughs-Saden Main - Bridgeport||jj CORDELL (Text)||34000076276724||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|
|Burroughs-Saden Main - Bridgeport||jj CORDELL (Text)||34000151445897||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|