Tress of the emerald sea / Brandon Sanderson.
- ISBN: 9781250899651
- ISBN: 1250899656
- Physical Description: xi, 369 pages, 1 page of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First Tor edition.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, Tor Publishing Group, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023
"The only life Tress has known on her island home in an emerald-green ocean has been a simple one, with the simple pleasures of collecting cups brought by sailors from faraway lands and listening to stories told by her friend Charlie. But when his father takes him on a voyage to find a bride and disaster strikes, Tress must stow away on a ship and seek the Sorceress of the deadly Midnight Sea. Amid the spore oceans where pirates abound, can Tress leave her simple life behind and make her own place sailing a sea where a single drop of water can mean instant death?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stowaways > Fiction.
Pirates > Fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Ocean travel > Fiction.
Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 22 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 3 current holds with 22 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|East Side Branch - Bridgeport||FANTASY SANDERSON (Text)||34000151383478||Adult New Fiction||Available||-|