Ab(solutely) normal : short stories that smash mental health stereotypes / edited by Nora Shalaway Carpenter and Rocky Callen.
- ISBN: 9781536224146
- Physical Description: xi, 324 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2023.
"Channeling their own experiences, sixteen exceptional authors subvert mental health stereotypes in a powerful and uplifting collection of fiction"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mental illness > Fiction.
Depression, Mental > Fiction.
Self-esteem > Fiction.
- 8 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.