A hunger of thorns / Lili Wilkinson.
- ISBN: 9780593562666
- ISBN: 9780593562673
- Physical Description: 420 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
When Maud hit puberty she lost her wild magic and her best friend, Odette, rejected her--but now Odette has disappeared, her magic leading her down dark paths, and Maud knows that to rescue her former friend she will have to tread the same paths into a wild, dangerous world.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14. Delacorte Press.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Juvenile fiction.
Missing persons > Juvenile fiction.
Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Rescues > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Rescues > Fiction.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.