Eco Girl / Ken Wilson-Max.
- ISBN: 9781536228090
- ISBN: 1536228095
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2022
Emulating her favorite baobab trees, Eve contributes to the beauty of the forest by nurturing her very own baobab seedling, becoming an environmental steward to express her love for all things leafy and green.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Forests and forestry > Juvenile fiction.
Seeds > Juvenile fiction.
Grandparent and child > Juvenile fiction.
Grandmothers > Juvenile fiction.
Trees > Fiction.
Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Grandmothers > Fiction.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bridgeport Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|East Side Branch - Bridgeport||jj WILSON-MAX (Text)||34000151383106||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|
|Newfield Branch - Bridgeport||J On Order (Text)||acq1302332||Acquisitions||On order||-|